Due to that May core update, we lost nearly 60% of traffic.
We trialed lots of changes and update to our content and website. But there is a very slight change in the traffic.
For a long time, the search console inspects the live URL and shows most of our pages not friendly for mobile.
Then I tested ots of pages on the Google URL Test and found that rehab is making our pages mobile unfriendly.
To confirm this, I changed the website theme... Then all the pages become mobile-friendly.
Later again I installed the Rehub theme and found again that pages have become mobile unfriendly.
Here I am attaching not only our website screenshots, even others sites' screenshots that are using Rehub.