I use the WooCommerce query block within Elementor on a few pages already and really like it. After I watched your recent video "Use Gutenberg blocks in …", I had the idea to make a block with terms of a custom taxonomy as filters. Unfortunately, configuration stops at the point I describe in the title.
I tried it with several taxonomies, but for each of them only 15 terms get fetched. I cannot scroll further. And when I search for an existing term, it loads endlessly without results. Screenshots attached. I tried the block in a post directly instead of the builder with same issue.
I just double-checked in Elementor: it works here, because I can set the slugs manually instead of browsing through terms.
It's nothing urgent, but you might want to know.